Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

DIY Chalk Painted Farmhouse Hutch

Hey Y'all!!

I am LONG overdue for a post! So, what better of a post to do than a beautiful new hutch for my farmhouse kitchen!

let me show you=]


Here she is!! I am so excited to FINALLY have a hutch. 
All i did was use the Waverly chalk paint from Walmart in white and i did about three coats. In some places on the hutch I did put on the wood glue before painting to make a crackling effect. Then, i used the Rustoleum oil rubbed bronze paint on all of the hardware. For the cabinets, we just busted out the glass (my husband had fun with that part!) and used a staple gun to staple in some chicken wire. Lastly, after using sandpaper to distress, I used a polycrylic as a sealant on everything to protect our hard work! I am in love with how this turned out.
Here are some more pictures for some ideas=]

look at the crackling! so pretty=]




 Thank you for stopping by=]
-Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment