Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easy/Fast muffin tin pancake bites


Is your mouth watering yet? well if its not, I promise you that it will as soon as you smell this wonderful concoction baking in your oven in the morning!

First off, go ahead and get your warm cup of coffee brewing or your glass of orange juice if that's what your into.. and then get these ingredients together!

What you will need: 
  • pancake mix (any kind will work, but i like bisquick. or you could even make your own)
  • syrup 
  • toppings ( I used some cinnamon sugar on a couple and then some cooked bacon on the rest) 
  • whatever your pancake mix calls for  
how easy does it get? you most likely have all of these things on hand anyway and its a lot easier than standing over the stove flipping flap jacks!

I will apologize in advance for not having specific measurements, but i don't typically measure ingredients out. I just add what i like and how much i like and hope for the best.  here is what i did. 

I used the amount of the pancake mixture for the least amount of pancakes and whipped that up as directed on the box. I then added in the syrup until it was a bit runny. poured it into my greased muffin tin. then topped with my toppings, i highly recommend the bacon. then i baked at 350 degrees until the top was golden brown and they looked pretty solid. I tested mine the same as i would a cake, with a toothpick, just to make sure they were cooked thoroughly. This wont take long to cook so i would keep checking depending on how hot your oven runs.

I hope you guy enjoy this recipe because my hubby and I sure do!=]
thanks as always!
<3Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment