Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

at home office

My husband and I recently made the decision to purchase a desktop computer for our online classes. I had this little cubby hole in the front part of my house, which ended up working out perfect for housing our desk. It also gave the front room some sort of purpose. I purchased this desk from Target.com, i didn't want it to have that typical "office" look to it. I wanted it to still look nice and tie in well with the rest of the room's decor. I also purchased the pen holder ( a candle holder) and my planner, which is being re-purposed as a mouse pad..instead of an ugly plain mouse pad, from Target as well. I got my desk lamp at Gordmans..i suggest everyone find one of these stores and shop there, its AMAZING!
here is this room before we moved in..see that little nook area..yeah im not sure what its supposed to be for but it ended up being perfect for our little office space. 
this is the desk i purchased from Target.com, told you it fit perfectly!

heres a better look at this fabulous chair=]
after we got the computer and pieced everything together, turned out pretty darn good!



thanks ya'll:) keep following!-Kat




No comments:

Post a Comment