Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Coffee Bar

My husband and I are huge coffee lovers. He likes his coffee a bit stronger than I do though, its almost like straight espresso! I came up with the idea of making a coffee bar in our home as i was browsing through the DIY section in Pinterest (my favorite website). I was also trying to figure out ways to clear up some space on my counter tops so that i could make room for my baking area..which will make its debut here on my blog soon enough. I use a Keurig but my husband prefers a traditional type coffee pot because he carries extra large thermoses with him to work. So as you can imagine, the two coffee pots took up quite a bit of space on my counters. If you are a coffee lover like us, then you should consider this! First, I got the table from Target.com. I wanted a pretty simple black table with a drawer for extra kcup storage. This one I purchased also has a cabinet, so i have even more storage (which i used for my cookbook collection). I also have a kcup organizing drawer that sits underneath my Keurig, it is made by Mainstays and i purchased it at Walmart. I have a couple pictures below of how i have decorated it. My kitchen/dining area are both a chef/bistro theme, so I normally have the chef stuff out but i wanted to show you how i had it all decked out for Christmas as well=] I hope this helps some of you coffee lovers out there! and let me know what some of your favorite kcups are, i love trying new ones! Keep following for more:) -Kat










No comments:

Post a Comment